What We Do
Shoelace Wireless’ mission is to make mobile Internet faster, cheaper and more reliable. We develop cooperative networking technologies that enable a mobile user to aggregate all wireless networks available to a single mobile device and/or on multiple nearby devices. Our approach is software-only and requires no changes to the current communication infrastructure.
Our first Android app, VideoBee, allows a user to boost mobile video and share it with a nearby device.
Our second Android app, Netup, will boost all traffic on a single device by intelligently combining Wi-Fi and cellular.
- May 6, 2015: We have just won the Fast Pitch Competition at the OCTANe Technology Investment Forum 2015.
- May 22, 2014: Shoelace Wireless is selected to present at the OCTANE Technology Investor Forum.
- Nov. 08, 2013: VideoBee gets featured on the front page of XDA Forum.
- Oct. 3, 2013: VideoBee wins Second Best Mobile App Award in the MobiCom App Competition (out of 51 international competitors).
- Jul. 2013: We just received an NSF SBIR Phase I Award.
- May 20-23, 2013: We had a booth in CTIA 2013 in Las Vegas. We also presented in the Wireless Innovation Open Mic session and we were among the winners of the Wireless Innovation Open Mic "Startup Throw Down" competition.
- May 22, 2013: We had an exhibit booth in the VC in the OC event in Orange County, CA.