VideoBee: Stream videos faster and share them with your friends.
VideoBee boosts your video download and streaming speed. If you have one device, VideoBee uses both the WiFi and cellular (2.5G, 3G, 4G) networks at the same time. If you have friends near you, they can use their devices to boost your speed and watch the video together.
No root access is required. Work on 99% of Android devices (2.3.3+).
★★★ WHAT IS NEW: Smart Dual helps you get the most efficient use of your networks: Smart Dual intelligently monitors your streaming experience and only uses your cellular when Wifi is not fast enough. ★★★
★ Solo mode (single device): VideoBee essentially provides Samsung Galaxy S5 Download Booster for videos but not limited to just Galaxy S5 or LTE. It uses both WiFi and cellular networks at the same time (instead of switching between them) to increase your speed. On each network, VideoBee uses multiple download threads to get the fastest speed.
Moreover, with Smart Dual, VideoBee intelligently monitors your streaming experience and only uses your cellular when Wifi is not fast enough. VideoBee also seamlessly adapts to your connectivity conditions, allowing you to enjoy your videos uninterruptedly while moving between networks.
★ Group mode (two devices next to each other): Both devices must have the app installed; one can create and the other can join the group; combine the bandwidth from both devices to stream the video faster; watch the same video on both devices or just on one of them (and use the second screen for statistics). During Beta, group mode is limited to two devices.
★ Video streaming: VideoBee currently helps you to stream your favorite videos from YouTube, Yahoo Screen, Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Zing Mp3 as well as live channels from Ustream (Android 4.0+), using their familiar web interfaces.
★ Video download: VideoBee supports download of videos from Yahoo Screen, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe and Zing Mp3, at high speed in Solo mode or Group mode.
• Feature requests and comments can be sent directly to us using the in-app Feedback button.
• Discussion on XDA forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2514160
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShoelaceWireless
• Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ShoelaceW
• Visit us at: http://www.shoelacewireless.com/
- December 29, 2014: VideoBee now officially supports Android 5.0 Lollipop. Get the fastest video streaming experience today! Remember to back Netup to bring the speed of VideoBee to all of your apps.
- October 3, 2014: We just added support for NCT (NhacCuaTui), featuring the latest English music videos, alongside Korean and Vietnamese videos. Update VideoBee and check it out!
- October 1, 2014: Check out our new promo video for VideoBee!
- September 8, 2014: Hello Vietnamese fans. We just updated VideoBee to fully support Zing Mp3. Let us know your experience!
- August 18, 2014: Get the most out of your cellular data! Introducing Smart Dual: intelligently monitor your streaming experience and only enable cellular when WiFi is insufficient.
- August 3, 2014: The latest versions of VideoBee (v0.4.1+) allow you to enjoy your videos uninterruptedly while moving between networks.
- July 11, 2014: By popular demand, VideoBee just added support for YouTube HD videos.
- May 24, 2014: Version 0.3 of VideoBee with support for live streaming is released!
- Mar 15, 2014: Version 0.2 of VideoBee is released!
- Mar 13, 2014: Hongkiat blog posted a featured article on VideoBee.
- Jan 16, 2014: VideoBee gets a featured article on Android Pipe.
- Dec 29, 2013: Open Beta version of VideoBee is released!
- Dec 19, 2013: The Brazillian Mobile Time has a featured article on VideoBee (in Portuguese).
- Dec 16, 2013: Anh's interview at Streaming Media West. Also check out the blog post about us.
- Dec 5, 2013:: Here is an article about VideoBee in Spanish at Androidayuda
- Nov. 8, 2013: VideoBee gets featured on the front page of XDA Forum.
- Oct. 3, 2013: VideoBee wins Second Best Mobile App Award in the MobiCom App Competition (out of 51 international competitors).